PCB assembly software
PCP (PCA) Edition is a fully integrated Advanced Enterprise Resource Planning (AERP) software for the PCA Industry that uses all manufacturing and management features of PCP Bare Board Manufacturing (BBM) Edition.
The Sales & Engineering module of the PCA Edition has been specifically developed for small to medium volume companies that need to generate fast and accurate costing and documentation with the following functionalities:
- Extracts data from ODB++, Excel & Text files
- Automatically builds a distinct component package library from the supplied data, eliminating package duplication
- Automatic creation of internal parts
- Automatic mapping of customer and vendor parts to existing internal parts
- Automatic BOM composition and mapping
- Automatic export/import of vendor component price list with multiple RFQ quantities to facilitate and speed-up the costing cycle.
- Stock Management / Vendor’s Performance / Vendor’s response time on RFQ.
- Automatic Process Route Generation Based on BOM, Equipments, Feeder Capacities/Set-ups & User Defined Rules.
- Job Costing for Single & Multiple BOMs Based on User Defined Rules. Process Costing inclusive of Labour, Process Materials, Over-heads & Mark-up.
- Visual Display of Component Layout & Placement with the capability to select a single Component, or all the instances of a Component on the board.
- Automatic Document generation such as Quotation, Order Confirmation, Product Specification with Component Layout, BOM list, Job Costing Detail, Process Route, Resource Allocation and many more.