The Sales & Contact Management modules drive your business prime activities such as:-
- customer service
- order booking
- order tracking
and provide timely and accurate information that enables your sales team to concentrate effortlessly on increase sales and customer satisfaction.
The main functionalities are as follow:-
- Generate quotes based on actual engineering / production route, process and raw material inclusive of overhead and mark-up with the ability to compare with market expectation for a single or multiple manufacturing site
- Calculate cost including over makes based on product complexity, order quantity and historical data
- Provides quote management, reporting and follow-up capabilities
- Convert quote to sales order
- Quote tracking, lost/won/budgetary/pending, expected closeout date.
- Sales order confirmation
- Stock order / Order shipping validation / Process hold
- Production capacity alert
- Split sales order
- Provides sales order tracking by customer, product, purchase order or works order
- Works order shop floor location reject/defect status
- Sales budget per sales representative and budget allocation per customer
- Sales representative commision
- Tracking of sales performance against budget
- Success by sales representative, customer & period
- History and Analysis per customer, product, product type, services, account manager, region, customer type. Industry and product technology.
- All reports can be modified/customized using Crystal Reports